Portability Form

If you are a current Section 8 participant with Lycoming Housing and you want to move with your Section 8 to an area outside of Lycoming County, please complete this form. Please note that there are restrictions and you will have to complete the process to move. Please speak with your coordinator.

    Head of Household

    Current Address

    Intended Juristsiction

    Portability Officer

    Housing Authority Address